Stubborn stains and odors in microfiber and other laundry can be extremely hard to remove, especially in hard water.
Our enzyme-based Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster restores dingy, smelly laundry to bright, clean and fresh, without harmful chemicals from bleach, ammonia or synthetic fragrances. Eliminates all kinds of laundry stains and odors, including grass, urine, blood, grease, grime and more, even in hard water. Safe for all machine-washable fabrics; use as a hot-water pre-soak or as part of your regular laundry routine.
Stubborn stains and foul odors in your well-used microfiber cloths and clothing are a problem. And sometimes your laundry needs a boost, but harmful chemicals such as bleach or ammonia aren’t the answer.
Our Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster helps eliminate extremely tough stains and odors, even in hard water. Just one scoop of this unique, custom enzyme blend breaks down and removes stains from grass, urine, blood, grease, grime and more, restoring formerly dingy laundry to bright, clean and odor-free, all without harmful chemicals.
To deep clean microfiber:
• Fill sink or one-gallon bucket with hot (not boiling) water and dissolve a full scoop (30 ml) of Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster.
• Add up to 10 heavily soiled microfiber cloths and soak for 30 minutes. Rinse well and tumble or air dry.
• Or, after soaking, place in washing machine and launder on normal cycle using a Norwex laundry detergent.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets. Launder dark colors separately. Dry as usual.
As laundry booster:
• Can be used with powder or liquid laundry detergents. Add one full scoop (30 ml) of Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster to wash cycle, along with Norwex Laundry Detergent.
• If using with Liquid Laundry Detergent, include Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster in the pre-soak cycle. Wash according to label instructions and tumble or air dry.
• When using with Liquid Laundry Detergent in a high-efficiency (HE) machine, put Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster in the presoak dispenser.
Not for use on delicate fabrics like silk or wool. Please follow garment-cleaning instructions for all fabrics.
• Enzyme power boosters eliminate extremely tough odors and stains from microfiber and other machinewashable fabrics.
• Keeps fabric looking new longer
• Great for restoring dingy clothing
• Will not dull colors
• Prevents dirt from redepositing onto fabrics by holding particles in suspension
• Contains water-softening elements for better cleaning
• Removes mineral deposits, sediment and other residual matter
• Can be used as a pre-soak or in combination with Norwex laundry detergents
• Safe for all Norwex Microfiber products, including those with our BacLock® antibacterial agent
• Safe for septic systems
• No animal-derived ingredients
• Not tested on animals